Are you ready?
- Health Forms (need at least 2 weeks before session starts)
– Immunization pdf
– Health History online form
– Physician Exam pdf
– Covid-19 vaccination card ONLY IF camper had final dose 2 weeks before session starts
Submit as soon as possible in your Kennolyn account under ‘Forms and Documents’
- Testing All campers (vaccinated and non-vaccinated) must take a PCR test on the Thursday before the session. If you use our recommended online testing company, you do not need to upload results, bring copies or stress about delays. Click here to order your kit. Order it online at least one week before the test for $115 (includes shipping). It is fine to choose a different testing provider, but you are solely responsible for making sure the test results are uploaded to your account by noon the day before the session starts. This is the ONLY test a vaccinated camper needs to have.
- Unvaccinated campers: will again be tested upon arrival on Opening Day using a Rapid Antigen test. Arrival times will be between 12pm-2:15pm (vaccinated campers can arrive later in the day with no more testing required). For 2-wk sessions, we will have a second Rapid Antigen test on the first Thursday of the session. Detailed information will be emailed to you.
- Kennolyn App We have an App that we use to post photos and send out information. Available in on the App Store and Google Play.
- Camp apparel Only one T-shirt is required this summer for overnight camp. To order camp apparel or equipment, shop here.
- Opening Day Drop-Off – you will be given an arrival time between 12pm-2:15pm to allow for onsite Covid testing. You will wait in the parking lot until your test results are known. Vaccinated campers can come at 3pm with less of a line. Closing Day Pick-up is 10am.
- Activity Preferences (2-week sessions only)
In your Kennolyn account (editable up until one week before the session starts).
- Have questions? Want to discuss your child’s upcoming camp experience? Click here to send an email and set up an appointment.