Family Camp is a great way to introduce your child to our Overnight Camp.
Newly added – Fall Family Weekend! September 15-17, 2023. Details here.
Family Camp is also an excellent chance for your whole family to get away and enjoy the peaceful surroundings – 450 acres nestled in the redwoods of the Santa Cruz Mountains and home to one of the most highly acclaimed children’s camps in nation. You’ll experience fun activities, great food, good friends, and quality time together. Counselor supervised programs for campers ages 6 and up are included along with staff run activities for all ages (even adults!).
Family Camp is a camping experience, not a hotel or resort get-a-way. We offer fun activities, time to relax, and a caring staff. We celebrate the camping experience, building a sense of community, making new friends, and building lasting memories. If you crave quality time together, Family Camp is for you!
- Take the virtual tour of this beautiful, secluded location.
- Escape the world of hustle, bustle and cable television but stay connected with our free wifi.
- Spend down-to-earth, quality time together as a family.
- Kids ages 3-12 are assigned groups to play with other kids – they explore and you relax.
- Great food – all meals included.
- Perfect introduction to life at Overnight Camp.
- Family owned and operated since 1946.