Overnight Camp Resources
Transportation – Santa Cruz Mountains
Traveling by Car
We are located 45 minutes from San Jose and 90 minutes from San Francisco. Click here for a map. 8400 Glen Haven Road in Soquel.
From Soquel Village
- Main Street curves around and becomes Glen Haven Road
- Continue approximately 4 miles until you see a big Kennolyn sign
- The first sign marks our Hilltop Hacienda (on your left – for Day Camp)
- The second sign marks our Stone Creek Village (on your right – for Overnight Camp)
Alternate route to avoid weekend beach traffic
- From Highway 17 South, take the offramp at Summit Road (just beyond Redwood Estates).
- Turn off right and continue back over the highway on the overpass
- Turn left at the stop sign. You are now on Summit Road
- Go approximately 4 miles then take a right onto Old San Jose Road for 11 miles
- Turn left on Soquel Drive
- Go one block then turn left onto Main Street, which becomes Glen Haven Road
- Continue as above
Traveling by Plane
We can arrange for ground transportation to and from San Jose International Airport on Opening and Closing Days. You must fill out flight information in your transportation form.
**All campers arriving on a plane MUST travel in Kennolyn green shirts and sweatshirts, with no other clothing on top. Please order early from our online supplier. We will have escorts wearing Kennolyn green to meet campers and accompany them until they arrive at camp.
Complete information for planning your camper’s trip are outlined in the parent packet, but please note the following time frames:
- Schedule flight arrivals between 9-11am on Monday of Opening Day.
- Schedule flight departures between 9-11am on Saturday of Closing Day
- International campers and any camper crossing 3 or more time zones can contact us to see if we can accommodate arrival 1 day early.
- Flight information must be provided at least 2 weeks prior to the start of your session (through your online account under “Transportation” or contact us directly). A $50 fee is charged for airport transportation booked less than 2 weeks prior to your session.
- If the camper’s flight is outside of the 9-11am window, there will be a $150 charge to accommodate this.
By special arrangement, we can coordinate transportation to and from San Francisco International Airport if necessary.