Lifeguard Training June 5-6th
Ropes Training June 5-7th
All Staff Training June 8-12th
Camper sessions June 12th-August 14th
***We have limited roles to fill for summer 2022!***
We are still seeking:
-Lifeguards (or individuals who would like to become certified)
–Qualified high ropes and climbing staff
This is a role perfect for someone who has worked at a camp before or is interested in a career working with kids. Cabin counselors are responsible for the physical and emotional well being of the campers in their cabin. From bedtime routines, conflict resolution and special celebrations- these counselors do it all! While some of your day may be instructing activities, your main role is to be a primary caregiver for your group of kiddos.
Activity counselors have specific activity area responsibilities during each activity day. This is a perfect role for a freshman counselor, first time staff member or an individual with a specific skill.
These positions include:
Performing Arts (Filled for 2022)
Animal Care (Filled for 2022)
Ceramics (Filled for 2022)
Fencing (Filled for 2022)
Trapeze (Filled for 2022)
Outdoor Adventure (Filled for 2022)
Office (Filled for 2022)
Social Media/Photos (Filled for 2022)
Yearbook (Filled for 2022)
Don’t see your specialty on this list? Don’t worry we have over 40 activities. Submit your application and our staff can talk to you in detail about what role might suit you best.
Each activity area in camp needs someone with experience to lead the staff and program. If you have been at a camp before or are seeking a degree in a specific program area this role is a great option.
Equestrian Coordinator (Filled for 2022)
Ceramics Coordinator (Filled for 2022)
Waterfront Coordinator (Filled for 2022)
Support staff are what make Kennolyn possible! These roles are designed for Freshman Counselors or first time staff members.
Positions include: Dining Room Host, Kitchen Staff, Operations and Facilities, Cleaning Crew and more!
Curious? Contact Samantha email@example.com or call 831-479-6714 ext 448.
Definitely want to apply? Complete the required application.
– We’re flexible for qualified applicants.
– Lifeguard Training June 5-6th
– Ropes Training June 5-7th
– All Staff Training June 8-10th
– Camper Sessions June 13-August 12th
– Must have local housing
– Hours 8:30-4:30 Mon-Fri (weekends off)
– Starting pay $15/hr
– Bonuses for lifeguarding, CPR, and mental health 1st aid
– Positions available: Climbing, High Ropes, Fencing, and Group Counselors.
– Also seeking: Office Coordinator and Camp Mom
– Curious? Contact Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 831-479-6714 ext 447.
– Interested? Just answer a few questions.
– Definitely want to apply? Complete the required application.