Lifeguard Training June 5-6th
Ropes Training June 5-7th
All Staff Training June 8-12th
Camper sessions June 12th-August 14th
This is a role perfect for someone who has worked at a camp before or is interested in a career working with kids. Cabin counselors are responsible for the physical and emotional well being of the campers in their cabin. From bedtime routines, conflict resolution and special celebrations- these counselors do it all! While some of your day may be instructing activities, your main role is to be a primary caregiver for your group of kiddos.
Activity counselors have specific activity area responsibilities during each activity day. This is a perfect role for a freshman counselor, first time staff member or an individual with a specific skill.
These positions include:
Don’t see your specialty on this list? Don’t worry we have over 40 activities. Submit your application and our staff can talk to you in detail about what role might suit you best.
Each activity area in camp needs someone with experience to lead the staff and program. If you have been at a camp before or are seeking a degree in a specific program area this role is a great option.
Support staff are what make Kennolyn possible! These roles are designed for Freshman Counselors or first time staff members.
Positions include: Dining Room Host, Kitchen Staff, Operations and Facilities, Cleaning Crew and more!
Curious? Contact Samantha firstname.lastname@example.org or call 831-479-6714 ext 448.
Definitely want to apply? Complete the required application.
– We’re flexible for qualified applicants.
– More staff training dates will be posted soon.
– Lifeguard Training June 5-6th
– Ropes Training June 5-7th
– All Staff Training June 8-10th
– Camper Sessions June 13-August 12th
– Must have local housing
– Hours 8:30-4:30 Mon-Fri (weekends off)
– Starting pay $15/hr
– Part-time positions available (especially lifeguards).
Bus counselors paid to ride bus to work.
– Positions: Group Counselors, Lifeguards, Climbing, Ropes, Fencing, Crafts, BMX, Equestrian, Photography/Social Media, Naturalist, Janitorial, Bus
– Also seeking: Office Coordinator
– Curious? Contact Dan at email@example.com or call 831-479-6714 ext 447.
– Interested? Just answer a few questions.
– Definitely want to apply? Complete the required application.