We all need to push ourselves to make progress. Whether it is sports, work, education, or personal relationships, we make ourselves stronger by pushing outside our comfort zone. Imagine a summer job where you will be challenged every day. No boring inside jobs for you. No repetitive fast food work for your summer break. By working as a camp counselor you will learn about your own strengths and you will be nothing short of a hero to your campers. As you consider your summer employment options ask every other employer this question: “At the end of my job here this summer, how many lives will I have personally affected?”
We welcome your application if:
- you are at least 18 years old
- you have completed a minimum of one year of college (or equivalent-which might be a gap year, full time employment, personal development, travel, etc.)
- you love the outdoors
- you yearn for adventure and welcome new experiences
- you want to make new friends from all over the world
- you have a positive outlook and a great sense of humor
- you have a strong work ethic and work well with others
- you are enthusiastic, energetic, motivated and adaptable
- you are responsible and a good role model
- you have a big heart and love working with children!
Spaces are limited for certain roles so please contact us if you have any questions. Please fill out the online job application by the link below. In addition to completing the Employment Application we require three separate reference forms. These will automatically be sent to the references you indicate on your application. Once we have received 3 completed forms we will contact you to begin the interview process. Please review the date information beside your chosen position to ensure you can work the camp dates.