Camp is Open and We’re Hiring!
Santa Cruz County and the State of California recently gave us the green light to operate. Counselor and Lifeguard positions are available for our “Hilltop Day Camp”. Hiring decisions will happen by June 19 so don’t delay, APPLY NOW.
Come be a part of a 75 year old Soquel Tradition! With an equally committed and well trained co-counselor, you will lead a group of 12 children through a schedule of activities. Your group remains together, under your leadership, for 2 weeks at a time. You will be trained to teach archery, ax throwing, outdoor cooking, where the hiking trails are, and a variety of fun games and songs. There is additional training for lifeguards.
PAID Staff Training June 24-26
Camper Sessions June 29 – August 7
*flexibility in work dates may be possible. Please feel free to ask!
DAYS/HOURS: Monday – Friday from 8:45am to 5:00pm
SALARY: $14 per hour.
- 18 yrs of age or older by June 9, 2020
- Athletic, creative, intelligent, upbeat, passionate
- Love the outdoors
- Extremely responsible
- Love working with children ages 6-16
1) For fastest response, complete our video interview: https://hire.li/3858550
2) After we see your video, we may call you for a quick interview regarding your work experience and experience with children. This is also an opportunity for you to ask us any questions you may have about the camp and the job.
3) A more complete interview will be scheduled after we receive your written application.
We are filling positions FAST so we will respond quickly to move you through the process. However, this is a difficult job working with children so background checks, fingerprints, reference checks, etc have to be completed. These things take time. Message is APPLY NOW.