Santa Cruz Family Camp
A wide range of supervised activities are included in the cost of Family Camp. The following are available to campers entering 1st grade and up, as well as to adults:
- Tie Dye
- Axe Throwing
- Access to Monkey Palace, our active play area in the trees
Additional activities may be offered or some substituted during Family Camp, but rest assured there are always plenty of wonderful things to do!
Ropes & Climbing
A highlight of Kennolyn’s wide variety of activities, our ropes courses are expansive and challenging. Located in the Redwood trees, the courses tower above the ground and present challenges for all ages. Experienced instructors lead all ropes course activities and safety equipment is provided.
- Junior Ropes is available for campers entering 1st – 4th grades
- Village Ropes Course is available for campers entering 5th-7th grades
- Hilltop Ropes Course is available for adults and campers entering 8th grade and up
- Giant Swing, a thrill ride that involves climbing to a platform and being released to swing freely (and fast!) is available for adults and campers entering 5th grade and up
- Climbing on our multilevel wall is available for adults and campers entering 3rd grade and up