Santa Cruz Family Camp
Kennolyn is an outstanding, family friendly facility on 450 acres of magnificent redwood forest just 5 miles from the beautiful beaches of Santa Cruz.
- Extensive arts & crafts center
- Archery and riflery ranges
- High ropes courses with zip lines, giant swings and more
- Multi-level climbing tower
- Sports field and putting green
- Heated swimming pool
- Tennis, basketball and volleyball courts
- Miles of hiking and mountain biking trails
- Lodge with cozy fireplace and sitting area\
- Campfire amphitheatre
- Library and game room
- Ping Pong tables
- Cozy private cabins nestled in the Redwoods
Kennolyn’s Log Cabins have all the comforts of home. Each is furnished with two double beds (some have an additional twin bed), an easy chair, small armoire, table, chair and a gas stove. Log cabins have their own private bathrooms, and linens and towels are provided.
Our Rustic Bunkbed Cabins are closer to a real camping experience. Each cabin is unique with its own individual charm, and has four sets of bunk beds (sleeping up to 8 people) with easy access to community shower facilities. Cabins are new, and all have electricity, doors, windows, but no bathrooms. These cabins are great for families who prefer simpler accommodations, have larger family groups, or like the idea of saving over the cost of the Log Cabins. Guests in the rustic cabins provide their own bedding and towels.