Thank you for your interest in working at Kennolyn!
Why Work With Us?
Thank you for your interest in working at Kennolyn! Our staff is our very heart and soul. They become mentors and heroes to our campers, so we take the responsibility of choosing our staff very carefully. Working at Kennolyn means you are among the best of the best! Check out some of our employment benefits here!
We welcome your application if:
- you are at least 18 years old
- you have completed a minimum of one year of college (or equivalent)
- you love the outdoors
- you yearn for adventure and welcome new experiences
- you want to make new friends from all over the world
- you have a positive outlook and a great sense of humor
- you have a strong work ethic and work well with others
- you are enthusiastic, energetic, motivated and adaptable
- you are responsible and a good role model
- you have a big heart and love working with children!
Spaces are limited for certain roles so please contact us if you have any questions. Please fill out the online job application by the link below. In addition to completing the Employment Application we require three separate reference forms. These will automatically be sent to the references you indicate on your application. Once we have received 3 completed forms we will contact you to begin the interview process. Please review the information below to ensure you can work the camp dates.
Camp Work Dates:
Day Camp: Training and Camp Sessions June 7th, 2018- August 17th, 2018 (Lifeguard Training and Ropes Staff Training June 4th-6th)
Resident Camp: Training and Camp Sessions: June 13th, 2018 – August 18th, 2018 (Lifeguard and Ropes Training June 10th-12th)
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (831) 479-6714 ext 448