Overnight Camp Resources
|Feb 1||Last day to receive early payment discount|
|April 1||Camp online store opens for gear|
|May 1||Final payments due for Overnight Camp|
|May 1||Last possible day to cancel overnight enrollment and receive a 100% credit toward next summer|
|May 1||Activity Form goes live|
|June 14||First day of camp 2020!|
(Mondays for 2 wk sessions, Sundays for 1 wk sessions)
- Check-in from 11am-12:30pm. We look forward to welcoming you! Please do not arrive prior to 11am, as we will be busy preparing for Opening Day, and will not be fully ready to greet campers.
- Staff members will greet you in the parking lot to help with luggage and direct you into camp, where you can meet your camper’s counselor and have a quick tour.
- At noon there will be a new parent orientation.
- After 12:30pm, campers meet with their cabin groups, have lunch and get to play at our Opening Day Carnival!
(Saturdays from 9:30am-12:15pm)
- This is a very special day for our campers. They really look forward to showing you around, introducing you to counselors and friends, and demonstrating new skills they have learned.
- The program begins promptly at 9:30am.
- Please arrive by 9:00am to allow up to 30 minutes to park, load luggage, and walk into camp (wear comfortable shoes).
|8:45am||Parking Lots open|
|9:30am||Cabin group and counselor introductions|
|10:10am-11:30am||A selection of activities are open. Your camper will have plenty of their favorites to
show you even though we will not have our full schedule available.
|11:30am||Hamburger/Veggie Burger Lunch|
|12:00pm-12:20pm||Staff “sing goodbye” to campers|