Dates & Enrollment
2024 Policies & Discounts
Please carefully read the full terms and conditions that appear as part of your registration.
- The per camper one-time $125 overnight camp application fee and $25 Day Camp application fee is in addition to all other fees, is not subject to any discounts and is non-refundable under any circumstance. It becomes non-refundable as soon as you submit an application and receive a confirmation.
- There is a 3% credit card transaction fee or a 1.5% echeck discount
- The application fee and deposit are required at registration (deposit = $750 per session for Overnight Camp, $200 per session for Day Camp, $200 per family for Family Camp). The full balance is due by 2/1/2024.
- All tuition is fully refundable until 2/1/2024 (less application and transaction fees). If you used rollover funds to pay for camp in 2023, upon cancellation it will be returned to your account as a credit for your further use.
- Cancellations received from 2/1/2024 to 5/1/2024 will be eligible for a full rollover of fees to the following summer (less application and transaction fees.) Cancellations received after May 1st will not be considered for any refund or rollover, regardless of circumstances.
- You may change sessions as often as you like without fee or penalty as long as there is space available.
- If you have a rollover from a previous summer, it can be transferred or extended but cannot be converted into a refund.
Please note that all discounts apply to the cost of tuition only, but not to extra fees such as store accounts, photos, yearbooks or activities like Surfing, Trapeze, etc. Discounts don’t apply to 3 day programs.
Save 1.5% of your total when you opt for the e-check billing preference. If you use a credit card, add 3%.
2-week session: 3rd or more sibling save $300
1-week session: 3rd or more sibling save $150
Day Camp – 3rd or more sibling save $50 each week.
Multi Session Discount
Any 4 weeks, save $150
Any 5 weeks, save $250
Any 6 weeks, save $325
Any 7 weeks, save $400
Kennolyn Supporter Program
It’s easy to refer your friends and neighbors to Kennolyn! For each camper from a new Kennolyn family that gives us your name at the time of enrollment, you will receive a credit (once camp tuition is paid in full), and they will receive an instant discount on their camp session.
- Overnight Camps – credit for referring family is $75, and the new family receives a $50 discount.
- Day Camp – credit for referring a family is $25, and the new family receives a $20 discount.
To refer a family to Kennolyn:
- Fill out this form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Supporter Program”
- In the email, give us the name and email address of the family you are referring
- The new family can go ahead and enroll, and we will apply their discount and your credit
Details and conditions:
- Full credits and discounts are earned on all sessions at Kennolyn EXCEPT Day Camp sessions of less than one week. You can use accumulated credits to pay tuition for ANY session at Kennolyn (Day, Overnight or Family Camp.)
- Credits have no cash value.
- Credits can be used to pay Kennolyn tuition only, but are not valid for extras like yearbooks, photos, store accounts etc.
- You will not earn credit or receive a discount to enroll your own child(ren) at Kennolyn.
- Credits are valid for 24 months (starting from the date credited to your account), allowing you to build significant credit.
- Credits can be used toward any camper’s tuition. You can also divide your credits and pay a portion of the tuition for multiple campers (perfect for grandparents!)