Dates & Enrollment
2021 Discounts and Cancellation Policies
The second oldest sibling registered saves $100 on 1 week of overnight camp and $200 on 2 weeks of overnight camp.
The third oldest sibling registered and any additional siblings saves $200 on 1 week of overnight camp and $400 on 2 weeks of overnight camp.
The second oldest sibling registered saves $25 on each week of day camp.
The third oldest sibling registered and any additional siblings saves $50 on each week of day camp.
Multi Session Discounts
Enroll for 4 weeks or more to Save $300
- Any 2 x 1 week sessions, save $25
- Any 3 weeks, save $50
- Any 4 weeks, save $150
- Any 5 weeks, save $250
- Any 6 weeks, save $325
- Any 7 weeks, save $400
Please carefully read the full terms and conditions that appear as part of your registration.
Here are things you should know:
- The $125 overnight camp application fee is in addition to all other fees, is not subject to any discounts and is non refundable under any circumstance. It becomes non refundable as soon as you submit an application and receive a confirmation.
- All tuition is fully refundable until March 1st, 2021. If you used rollover funds to pay for camp in 2021, it will be returned to your account as a credit for your further use. Any monetary payments made for camp in 2021 are refundable until March 1st. As March 1st approaches, we will evaluate the situation and could extend these refund dates if there is still uncertainty.
- You must pay in full at the time of registration to get the early payment discounts.
- If you have a rollover from 2020, it can be transferred or extended but cannot be converted into a refund.
- You may change sessions as often as you like without fee or penalty as long as there is space available.
- You may pay in full at the time of registration to be eligible for any early payment discounts available or you can pay a deposit ($500 per session for overnight camp, $200 per session for day camp, $200 per family for family camp.) In this case, the full remaining balance is due before May 1st.