Join us for our 70th Reunion: Saturday August 22, 2015
Help us celebrate Kennolyn’s 70th summer!
In 2012, 2013 and 2014, we hosted a series of smaller reunions leading up to the big reunion event in 2015 celebrating our 70th summer. Many current and former campers and staff (including a few who were here in the 1940’s!) have returned to Kennolyn to get together and enjoy dinner and campfire. Photos and a slideshow are below!
See old friends, spend the night and enjoy a fun weekend of activities, campfire, memories and songs.
- SATURDAY AUGUST 22, 2015 (with an option to stay overnight)
- Current and former campers and staff spanning many decades!
- 10am: Welcome to Kennolyn!
- 10am – Noon: Activities open, including ropes course, climbing wall, fencing, tennis, hiking, crafts, and more
- Noon: Lunch for all
- 1:30 – 4:00pm : More activities, pool will be open
- 4:00pm: Campfire
- 5:00pm: S’mores farewell for our Day Visitors, Dinner for our Overnight Visitors
The day at camp on Saturday, August 22nd is FREE! Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP
RATES TO STAY OVERNIGHT
Staying overnight is possible for a nominal fee, which includes dinner, s’mores, accommodations and Sunday breakfast. There are three options:
- Log Cabin with bathroom for up to 5 people $250 per family/group. Log Cabins have 2 double beds and some have an additional twin. Linens/towels provided
- Bed in a single gender cabin for 1 night (shared) using community bathrooms $35 per person. Bring sleeping bags and towels
- Bunk bed Cabin for up to 6 people (not shared) using community bathrooms $180 per family/group. Bring sleeping bags and towels SOLD OUT
To register for overnight accommodation, please visit: https://fs3.formsite.com/kennolyn/form25/index.html
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable clothes
- Tennis shoes
- Swimming suit, towel and flipflops for the pool
- Favorite memories and campfire songs
- Warm clothes, Sleeping bag & Overnight bag if spending the night
Please drop us a line at email@example.com if you’d like to be added to our mailing list, or click here to join our general mailing list. We will also post updates on our Facebook page, so be sure to like Kennolyn…and tell your friends! Also, check out our brand new Alumni Facebook Page!