Santa Cruz Day Camp
A camper’s paradise in the redwoods. Kennolyn’s Day Camp is located on 240 acres of privately owned redwood forest. Among the main features of our facility are:
- Amphitheatre area for Flag Raising, Daily Opening and Closing ceremonies.
- Quad area for games, activities, and camper gatherings. Games include Gaga Ball, 9 Square in the Air, Ping Pong, Giant Chess, Cup Stacking, Giant Jenga and more.
- Office with Nurses Station.
- 2 x High Ropes Courses (5th to 7th grade and 8th grade courses.)
- Low Ropes Course (1st to 4th grades)
- Climbing Wall
- Lunch areas for each group
- Crafts Shop
- Animal Care Pens
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Oversize Ball Sport Court
- Fencing Piste
- Archery Range
- Riflery Range
- Inside Playroom for Pre-K and K level rest breaks
- Adventure Town – Our most popular activity area. Our campers’ very own area in the redwoods to run, play, climb, rest, build, and just be.
So much to do!