Take a Tour
There is no better way to decide if Kennolyn is right for your camper than to walk around, meet us in person, and get a feel for our program. Since we are in Santa Cruz, our site is accessible all year round. Please contact us and we’d be happy to schedule an individual tour.
Traveling to Camp by Car
Kennolyn is located just 45 minutes from San Jose and 90 minutes from San Francisco.
Click here for a map
From SF or the Bay Area:
- Take the 101, 280 or 880 south to Highway 17 South through the Santa Cruz Mountains
- On the other side of Scotts Valley, take Highway 1 South towards Watsonville/Monterey
- Continue 4 miles and exit at Bay Street / Porter Avenue
- Turn Left under the freeway
- Take an immediate right at the stoplight onto Main Street
- Main Street curves around and becomes Glen Haven Road
- Continue approximately 4 miles
- For Day Camp: take a left at the first Kennolyn sign for the Hilltop Hacienda
- For Resident Camp: pass the first sign then turn right at Stone Creek Village
Alternate route to avoid weekend beach traffic (may be closed, check for road conditions):
- From Highway 17 south, take the offramp at Summit Road (just beyond Redwood Estates).
- Turn off right and continue back over the highway on the overpass
- Turn Left at the stop sign. You are now on Summit Road
- Go approximately 4 miles (and approx 1 mile past Loma Prieta School)
- Take an Abrupt Right onto Old San Jose Road for 11 miles
- Turn Left on Soquel Drive
- Go one block then turn Left onto Main Street, which becomes Glen Haven Road
- Continue as above
Visiting Santa Cruz
When you visit Kennolyn, you can plan to spend the day, or even the weekend, in beautiful Santa Cruz. The area offers spectacular beaches, mountains, boating, hiking, camping, sports and recreation, winery tours and a myriad of family friendly adventures, including viewing elephant seals at Ano Nuevo State, visiting the Boardwalk, exploring the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium and touring Carmel’s scenic 17 Mile Drive.
Visit www.santacruz.org for links to lodging, dining and events all over Santa Cruz and the Monterey Bay area.