Online Camp Store
Pre-order required camp t-shirts and sweatshirts, camping gear and nametags. Please make sure to give yourself at least 2 weeks before your session to avoid any rush charges.
The online store, operated by Westwind Identity Products, is the only place to purchase:
- Kennolyn T-shirts & Sweatshirts for campers
- Kennolyn T-shirts & Sweatshirts for CILT’s
- Long-sleeved Kennolyn shirt (lightweight and light colored, for Outpost)
For your convenience, our store also offers many other items on our Packing List. Prices are competitive and Westwind donates a portion of the proceeds to the Max and Marion Caldwell Foundation for Camperships.
- Order in plenty of time to label all of your camper’s belongings prior to arrival
- Allow at least 3 weeks for iron-on nametags ($35 rush fee if less than 2 weeks)
- Allow 4 weeks for vinyl nametags or clothing tattoos (not available in less than 3 weeks)
Onsite Store and Account Procedure
Kennolyn operates its own onsite store during the summer. Here’s how it works:
- We automatically open a separate account for each of your campers ($55 for two week sessions and $15 for one week session).
- We do not sell candy, soda or snacks
- We do stock a variety of useful, camp-friendly items like postcards, stamps, bug spray, toothpaste, shoelaces, flashlights, playing cards etc.
- For two-week campers, the store account also covers Boardwalk entrance fee and a small amount of spending money (please bring your Boardwalk season pass if you have one and we won’t need to take money out of the store account).
- We’ll contact you if your camper tries to spend over the limit.
- At the end of your session you can request a refund of any remaining balance in your store account.
- Many families instead choose to donate balances to the Max and Marion Caldwell Foundation, which provides camp scholarships to underprivileged children. This option has become so popular that it is now our default way of handling unclaimed store funds.