We love having you as part of the Kennolyn family, and are pleased to offer a number of ways to help you save next summer.
Super Early Bird Discounts (September 2nd-September 20th)
Returning campers who register who enroll by September 20th and pay in full by February 1st, 2018 will receive the following discounts:
|Resident Camp 1 week||$150|
|Resident Camp 2 week and CILT||$500|
Early Payment Discount (September 20th- February 1st)
Campers who register and pay in full by February 1st, 2018 will receive the following discounts:
|Resident Camp 1 week||$100|
|Resident Camp 2 week and CILT||$300|
|Day Camp||$50 per week|
Click here for Family Camp Early Payment Discounts
Sibling Discounts (Save up to $400)
|1st Sibling Discounts||Resident Camp 1 Week||$100|
|Resident Camp 2 Week and CILT||$175|
|Resident Camp Intro Camp||$25|
|Day Camp||$25 per week|
|2 or More Sibling Discounts||Resident Camp 1 Week||$200|
|Resident Camp 2 Week and CILT||$400|
|Resident Camp Intro Camp||$25|
Multiple Session Discounts
Resident Camp – Save $200 when you enroll your camper for four weeks or more
Day Camp – Save when you sign up for multiple sessions:
- ANY two 1-week sessions save $25
- ANY three weeks save $75
- ANY four weeks save $125
- ANY five weeks save $200
- ANY six weeks save $250
- Seven or more weeks save $300
Please note that all discounts apply to the cost of tuition only, but not to extra fees such as store accounts, photos, yearbooks or activities like Adventure Camp, Surfing, Trapeze, etc.
Kennolyn Supporter Program
It’s easy! Encourage friends and neighbors to come to camp. Resident Camp: for each camper from a new Kennolyn family that gives us your name at the time of enrollment, you will receive a $75 credit (once camp tuition is paid in full), and they will receive an instant $50 discount on their camp session. Day Camp and Intro Camp: credit for referring a family is $25, and the new family receives a $20 discount.
To refer a family to Kennolyn:
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Supporter Program”
- In the email, give us the name and email address of the family you are referring
- The new family can go ahead and enroll, and we will apply apply their discount and your credit
Of course, there are a few conditions:
- Full credits and discounts are earned on all sessions at Kennolyn Camps EXCEPT Day Camp sessions of less than 2 weeks. Credit for referring a one-week day camp family is $25, and the new family receives a $20 discount. You can use accumulated credits to pay tuition for ANY session at Kennolyn (Day, Resident or Family Camp.)
- Credits have no cash value except when used to generate a refund on tuition already paid by you. This means if you have paid in full for this year’s camp and then earn a credit, you can save the credit for up to 24 months or ask for a cash refund. Cash refund requests MUST be made by August 30th each year or the credits will be held over. Refund checks will be mailed once each year, in mid-September.
- Credits can be used to pay Kennolyn tuition only, but are not valid for extras like yearbooks, photos, store accounts etc.
- You will not earn credit or receive a discount to enroll your own child(ren) at Kennolyn.
- Credits are valid for 24 months (starting from the date credited to your account), allowing you to build significant credit.
- Credits can be used toward any camper’s tuition. You can also divide your credits and pay a portion of the tuition for multiple campers (perfect for grandparents!)
Host a Camp Gathering
Enhance your referrals by hosting a camp gathering! Kennolyn staff will come to your home, workplace, etc. and make a presentation to your invited guests. You will receive credit for every new family that enrolls at Kennolyn as a result, and they will receive the discount.
Questions? Call 831-479-6714 or e-mail email@example.com and we’ll help you get started