Overnight Camp Resources
Santa Cruz Mountains
We’re looking forward to having your camper join us. These resources will be updated in March 2020 but you can use them now to prepare for camp. Please reach out if questions arise, we love talking about camp and your child!
Preparing For Camp
- Login here to complete health forms, cabin requests, etc.
- See our Packing Lists & order required apparel here
- Check out our YouTube page. Kids especially love to sit and watch these videos, even though some are a little dated. This helps future campers to really get a picture of Kennolyn Camps, Santa Cruz Mountains.
- Check out our FAQ page. We update it often as new questions come up.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
Communication During Camp
- Download the Kennolyn App to view photos – iOS, GooglePlay. We also use it to send text messages and critical updates.
- Login here to send one way email to your camper.
- Send standard mail to Kennolyn Camps, Camper Name, 8400 Glen Haven Road, Soquel, CA 95073. Sorry no packages.
- Call the Camp office at 831-479-6714.
Learn about the many benefits of summer camp here.
Schedule a Call
Email our Camps Director, Andrew Townsend, and set up a time to discuss any aspect of your child’s Kennolyn experience. Andrew has been at Kennolyn since 1985. He met his wife here, raised 3 kids here and has spoken to groups across the country about the power of the camp experience. He has served as President of 2 camp associations and believes that there is a camp for every child. There is no better person for you to discuss your concerns or ask questions about any of our camp programs.