Are you ready?
We’re looking forward to having your camper join us. These resources will be updated in March 2022 but you can use them now to prepare for camp. Please reach out if questions arise, we love talking about camp and your child!
Download our handy checklist to make sure you have done everything you need to do before camp.
- Login here to complete health form, group requests, or change bus.
- Transportation. Learn about our transportation for getting to and from camp.
- Parent Guide. Our comprehensive document that covers all of our important policies.
- What to bring. Our list of items to bring to camp every day.
- Visit Camp. We can give you a tour of camp before summer starts. Click here for details.
- Talk to a Director. Have questions? Want to discuss your child’s upcoming camp experience? Click here to send an email and set up an appointment.
- Camp apparel. We provide one free T-shirt for all campers at Day Camp. If you want additional camp apparel or equipment, shop here.
- Kennolyn App. We have an app that we use to post photos and send out important information. Available in on the App Store and Google Play.