Dates & Enrollment
Cancellations and Refunds
All Cancellations must be submitted in writing. Please send an email to email@example.com.
Changing Sessions and Cancellation Policy
Our cancellation/refund policy has changed since past summers, and is now much easier to understand and more flexible should you require it.
- You can change sessions as often as you like with no fee, as long as there is space in the session you are switching to.
- Before February 1, you can cancel for any reason and receive a 100% refund of all amounts paid.
- If you cancel anytime between February 1 and May 1, anything you have paid will be held in your account until the final day of camp the following year. You can have peace of mind knowing that 100% of your money will be available to use at Kennolyn in the future. There are no fees or charges.
- For cancellations received after May 1, here are no refunds or credits. All tuition paid is forfeit. This applies to cancellations for ANY reason including medical, sports teams, changes in school dates. etc..
- If you need more financial flexibility or cancellation options, we strongly encourage you to purchase Program Protection Insurance through Travmark offered within our application.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Specialty Camp fees are pass through fees that we pay to the activity providers before camp starts, and therefore we are unable to credit these fees towards the following summer.
Kennolyn has limited enrollment and can only accept a certain number of campers in each age group. Every application must be accompanied by a deposit ($500 for Overnight Camp, $200 for Day and Family Camp) per camper, per session. Full payment must be included with all applications submitted after May 1 (Overnight Camp) or May 31 (Day Camp).
Payment Policy and Options
Tuition must be paid in full by May 1 (Overnight Camp) & May 31 (Day Camp), and can be made by credit card or check. If you have questions about monthly payment options or automatic billing to meet discount deadlines, you can always call us at (831) 479-6714 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.