Kennolyn Camps, Santa Cruz Mountains is conveniently located just 45 minutes from San Jose and 90 minutes from San Francisco.
Driving Directions to Kennolyn Camps, Santa Cruz Mountains from SF or the Bay Area
- Take the 101, 280 or 880 to Highway 17 South through the Santa Cruz Mountains
- After Scotts Valley, take Highway 1 South towards Watsonville / Monterey
- Continue 4 miles and exit at Bay St / Porter Ave
- Turn left under the freeway towards the hills
- Take an immediate right at the stoplight onto Main St
- Main Street curves around and becomes Glen Haven Rd
- Continue approximately 4 miles
- Pass the first Kennolyn sign to the Hilltop Hacienda (on your left)
- Turn right at the second Kennolyn sign into Stone Creek Village (Overnight Camp)
Alternate route to avoid weekend beach traffic
- From Highway 17, take the offramp at Summit Rd (just beyond Redwood Estates)
- Turn off right and continue back over the highway on the overpass
- Turn left at the stop sign. You are now on Summit Rd
- Go approximately 4 miles (and approx 1 mile past Loma Prieta School)
- Take an abrupt right onto Old San Jose Rd for 11 miles
- Turn left on Soquel Dr
- Go one block and turn left onto Main St, which becomes Glen Haven Rd
- Continue as above!
Kennolyn Camps, Huntington Lake is located in Lakeshore, CA. This property is only open seasonally. Do not attempt to drive there without contacting us first. We may not be there AND during Winter, the road may be impassable. We have also found that some GPS and mapping apps do not give the best route to this location. Contact us and we can offer you advice on the best way to get to Huntington Lake.