Dates & Enrollment
2023 Discounts and Policies
Pay in Full Discount
This discount requires full payment at the time of enrollment. Enrollment must be submitted 9/15/22 – 1/31/23 to be eligible. A full refund (less application fee) is available until 2/1/23.
2-week & CILT session Overnight Camp save $275
1-week session Overnight Camp save $125
Day Camp save $50/week
Family Camp save $30 per cabin
Not applicable for CIT/JC program
Save 1.5% of your total when you opt for the e-check billing preference.
2-week session: 2nd oldest sibling save $200, 3rd or more sibling save $400
1-week session: 2nd oldest sibling save $100, 3rd or more sibling save $200
Day Camp – 2nd oldest sibling save $25 each week, 3rd or more sibling save $50 each week.
Multi Session Discount
Overnight Camp – enroll for 4 weeks or more to save $300.
– Any 3 weeks, save $50
– Any 4 weeks, save $150
– Any 5 weeks, save $250
– Any 6 weeks, save $325
– Any 7 weeks, save $400
Please carefully read the full terms and conditions that appear as part of your registration.
Here are things you should know:
- The $125 overnight camp application fee is in addition to all other fees, is not subject to any discounts and is non-refundable under any circumstance. It becomes non-refundable as soon as you submit an application and receive a confirmation.
- If you pay a deposit at registration ($500 per session for Overnight Camp, $200 per session for Day Camp, $200 per family for Family Camp), the remaining balance is due by 2/1/2023.
- All tuition is fully refundable until 2/1/2023. If you used rollover funds to pay for camp in 2022, upon cancellation it will be returned to your account as a credit for your further use. Any monetary payments made for camp in 2023 are refundable until 2/1/2023.
- Cancellations received from 2/1/2023 to 5/1/2023 will be eligible for a full rollover of fees to the following summer (less application fees.) Cancellations received after May 1st will not be considered for any refund or rollover, regardless of circumstances.
- You may change sessions as often as you like without fee or penalty as long as there is space available.
- If you have a rollover from a previous summer, it can be transferred or extended but cannot be converted into a refund.
Please note that all discounts apply to the cost of tuition only, but not to extra fees such as store accounts, photos, yearbooks or activities like Adventure Camp, Surfing, Trapeze, etc. Discounts don’t apply to the 3 day program.
Kennolyn Supporter Program
It’s easy! Encourage friends and neighbors to come to camp.
For each camper from a new Kennolyn family that gives us your name at the time of enrollment, you will receive a $75 credit (once camp tuition is paid in full), and they will receive an instant $50 discount on their camp session.
Credit for referring a family is $25, and the new family receives a $20 discount.
To refer a family to Kennolyn:
- Fill out this form or send us an email at email@example.com with the subject line “Supporter Program”
- In the email, give us the name and email address of the family you are referring
- The new family can go ahead and enroll, and we will apply apply their discount and your credit
Of course, there are a few conditions:
- Full credits and discounts are earned on all sessions at Kennolyn Camps EXCEPT Day Camp sessions of less than 2 weeks. Credit for referring a one-week day camp family is $25, and the new family receives a $20 discount. You can use accumulated credits to pay tuition for ANY session at Kennolyn (Day, Resident or Family Camp.)
- Credits have no cash value.
- Credits can be used to pay Kennolyn tuition only, but are not valid for extras like yearbooks, photos, store accounts etc.
- You will not earn credit or receive a discount to enroll your own child(ren) at Kennolyn.
- Credits are valid for 24 months (starting from the date credited to your account), allowing you to build significant credit.
- Credits can be used toward any camper’s tuition. You can also divide your credits and pay a portion of the tuition for multiple campers (perfect for grandparents!)