Choosing a summer camp is an important decision. We have been a leader in children’s camps since 1946, and are excited to welcome you to our family. We pride ourselves on being aware of what is trendy while maintaining traditional values. Kennolyn has left a lasting impression on tens of thousands of children and adults alike throughout the years, and our campers and staff return year after year…in fact many on staff are former campers!
To learn more about our Huntington Lake camp, click here.
For our Santa Cruz Mountains Camp:
Campers choose from over 40 activities (with instruction available for all levels), from Horseback Riding to Ropes & Climbing, from Watersports to Arts & Crafts or Archery, and everything in between. We also offer Specialty Camps, our professional level activities that combine traditional camp experience with in-depth skill development in one area, including Culinary Arts, Trapeze, Surfing, Adventure Camp, Equestrian and Marine Exploration.
On Special Days, we switch things up from the regular schedule for even more adventures. Outpost camping (on our own redwood filled property), Beach Trips, Water Carnival, a day at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, 4th of July and Founder’s Day are just some of our Special Day activities.
Each evening, we round out the day with an event for the entire camp. Campfire, Dance & Movie Night, Counselor Dress-Up and Scavenger Hunt are among the many evening activities.
We hope you will find this section of the website helpful in answering all of your questions about what makes Kennolyn such a wonderful place. If you have any questions or would like to speak with us directly, we would love to hear from you at email@example.com or (831) 479-6714.
- 300 acres of privately owned redwood forest in the Santa Cruz mountains
- Close to the beach, with easy access from anywhere in the Bay Area
- Warm summers, not too hot and not too cold
- Something fun and exciting for everyone
- Programs for campers entering 1-12th grades
- Convenient dates, with 1&2 week sessions
- 3 day intro camp for first time campers
- Exceptional staff from around the world
- An overall ratio of one adult for every 3 campers
- Family owned and operated since 1946
- Consistently rated among the best summer camps
- The most comprehensive selection of activities available
- Excellent instruction and safety records
- Modern cabins with all the comforts of home
- Beautifully maintained facilities