Day Camp warmly welcomes boys and girls entering pre-kindergarten through eighth grade, and we offer flexible and convenient options for our young campers:
- Pre-School Camp for 4 and 5 year olds (3 or 5 days per week).
- 3 day camp option for campers Pre-School to the 2nd Grade (M/W/F or T/Th/F)
Campers are assigned to co-ed Age Groups based on grade and age as follows:
- Kindergarten and First Grade
- Second Grade
- Third and Fourth Grade
- Fifth, Sixth and Seventh Grade
- Eighth Grade (Senior Campers)
We give the groups fun names like Hip Hop Pancakes, Country Bagels, Burly Big Feet, Superstars and Lemonheads, rather than associating them by grade names. These dynamic groups spend much of their camp time as a unit, allowing campers to grow together and forge lasting friendships.